Cohere is hiring a part-time Studio Coordinator (3 days/week) to support key agency functions, manage the work environment, and keep the office running smoothly.
As Studio Coordinator, you should possess the skills necessary to effectively manage the office environment, build successful relationships, support critical HR functions, and manage project invoicing. You should be passionate about building a positive work culture and making an impact through purposeful projects in real estate, hospitality, food, and economic development. You have a genuine desire to help clients and team members, and a vested interest in the success of the agency. You should be energetic and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage your time effectively. You are driven to grow and improve. You pride yourself on having strong verbal and written communication, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Help to define and maintain the organizational culture and values
- Manage employee and intern recruitment with support from leadership
- Create positions descriptions, post positions, review applicants, schedule interviews
- Manage employee and intern orientation, development, and training
- Manage employee benefits policies and administration
- Manage invoicing in conjunction with controller and accountant
- Assist with accounts payable and receivable processes
- Monitor credit card usage and employee expenses
- Assist with scheduling client and internal meetings
- Manage the overall office environment and workspace
- Manage hospitality program for clients and visitors
- Assist with internal special projects, such submissions for certifications and awards
- Work independently to perform all work-related tasks in a timely manner, organizing priorities and deliverables effectively
Please include your resume and portfolio when applying.Apply