Let’s make an impact together. We’re looking for passionate creatives like you.
Cohere helps individuals reach their full potential by creating an environment that encourages and motivates. Our objective is to have the greatest possible impact on people and places, through brands that give us the privilege to tell their story. Each and every day is an opportunity to work on projects that improve the landscape of our communities - starting with the most entry level instance - an internship.
The Design Intern should exhibit skills in brand identity design, design for web, and design for print. You should have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the ability to communicate through visuals. You are driven, open to critique and improvement, and able to multi-task. Advanced skills in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop are required.
You will be assigned a mentor in the content department who will also be your direct supervisor throughout the program. After orientation, you will set goals for your experience, and are encouraged to get exposed to anything you want to within the agency. We expect you to be eager to learn and dedicated to working together to make this internship a positive and valuable experience!
This is a part-time internship opportunity requiring 16+ hours per week.
- Work to perform all work-related tasks in a timely manner, organizing priorities and deliverables effectively.
- Planning concepts and ideas for projects with graphic design deliverables associated.
- Create artwork for approval purposes, following the direction of the supervisor and account executive, and output according to Cohere standards.
- Demonstrate continued value in the advancement of Cohere’s brand, processes, and workplace.
- At the guidance of supervisors, you will handle print vendor communication, preparing files for print and managing the print vendor relationships.
- Intermediate design for web, basic HTML functionality including websites, newsletters, social media account profiles, and more.
- Paying close attention to detail in order to minimize errors and client communication. • Follow all instructions, directions, and edits instructed by the immediate supervisor.
The Marketing Intern will support projects that are focused on improving the wellness of people and our planet. This person will work directly with the NYC team on exciting projects in the restaurant and global impact space. From expanding popular restaurant brands in NYC to moonshot topics like ending world hunger; the intern will be trained on and asked to support purpose-driven research, administrative tasks, social media, branding and marketing efforts.
The intern applicant should possess the skills to effectively assist the with project management, client communication, and strategy for our Williamsburg Brooklyn WeWork location. They should be a self-motivated individual with an interest in sustainability, food and hospitality, and an overall design-eye. They are highly interested in pursuing marketing in a startup or creative environment. They pride themselves in having strong verbal and written communication, problem solving, and decision making skills.
You will be assigned a mentor in Williamsburg who will also be your direct supervisor throughout the program. After orientation, you will set goals for your experience, and are encouraged to get exposed to anything you want to within the agency. We expect you to be eager to learn and dedicated to working together to make this internship a positive and valuable experience!
This is a part-time internship opportunity requiring 12+ hours per week.
- Working to perform all work-related tasks in a timely manner, organizing priorities and deliverables effectively.
- Assist our NYC team in managing projects, including tasks related to: brand discovery, brand strategy, rebranding, website design and development, and ongoing marketing.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the topics, industries, brands and projects we are working with through exploration and research.
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal teams to identify solutions and opportunities within existing client relationships.
- Assisting in creation of written content including brand strategies, marketing strategies, and blog posts.
- Assist in the creation of social media content for brands.
The Junior Interior Design Intern will work alongside our Design Director in our Philadelphia office. An ideal candidate will have 2+ years of related work experience. They should be proficient in AutoCad, Adobe Creative Suite and Studio Designer/Design Manager (or similar management system). They are flexible, can work additional hours during deadlines and drive to visit project sites or pick up materials when needed.
They are a self motivated individual able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and remain positive with a high level of professionalism. They must be able to prioritize work flow and meet time sensitive deadlines. We expect eagerness to learn and dedication to working together to make this internship a positive and valuable experience!
This is a part-time internship opportunity requiring 16+ hours per week. Weekends may be necessary.
- Assist in keeping general organization and filing of paperwork and materials related to the project
- Design and create schematic plans, model, ID set and custom drawings
- Develop Design iterations for approval of Design Director
- Prepare presentation boards for client meetings
- Assist to order samples, obtain quotes, purchase orders and track invoices in Design Manager or similar program to create and maintain budget throughout the project
- Work to draft furniture plans and source furniture, lighting and antiques
- Assist in coordinating shipments and final installations